This certificate provides students with skills for entering careers in water and wastewater treatment. Coursework prepares students for the Massachusetts operator certification examinations or can be used as contact hours by those already in the field. Courses can be transferred to the Engineering Technology degree program.
See program link below for detailed information.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: Institute for Sutainability & Post-Carbon Education
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: https://bristolcc.edu/
- Name: Robert Rak
- Title: Coordinator and Professor of Environmental Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-357-2043