Gain the academic knowledge and practical skills to enter the expanding world of sustainable organic agriculture and technology. The program is for those with an appreciation for the natural world, ecology, human health and welfare, and a spirit of entrepreneurship.
- The program addresses the growing need to make food and agriculture production more local, sustainable, and ecologically sound.
- Students learn business and technical skills to pursue an organic agricultural enterprise.
- Hands-on experience gives students practical skills and connections in the agriculture community.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: Institute for Sustainability & Post Carbon Education
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: http://www.bristolcc.edu
- Name: James Corven
- Title: Program Coordinator and Professor of Biology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-357-2043