This certificate is designed to help individuals understand the fastest growing form of power generation in the world – solar power. Students will learn about design requirements, installation guidelines, materials, and resources of green energy systems. Key concepts include the basics of electrical circuits, sustainable practices, and conservation measures.
Students will also be trained in energy assessment, auditing and efficiency. Upon completion of this certificate, graduates will be prepared to work in entry-level positions in energy-related fields.
Graduates will qualify to take the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) PV Entry Level exam.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: https://bristolcc.edu/
- Name: Robert Rak
- Title: Coordinator and Professor of Environmental Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-357-2043