The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center has sponsored the development of Selling the Sun: Listing, Marketing and Establishing Value for Solar PV Homes and is offering 200 promotional codes for real estate agents and brokers who are based in MA to take the course for free.
This online course will help real estate agents communicate the value of solar installations to homeowners and lenders. It will also inform real estate agents about what questions to ask, how PV solar installations affect the sale of a home, and how to identify installations on a multiple listing service.
Learning objectives include:
- Discuss solar PV technology
- Cite the emerging market opportunity trends
- Understand different financing options for solar PV
- Identify the essential system information in the MLS
- Understand best practices of marketing a home with solar PV
- Use solar PV valuation tools
See the program link below for additional information.
Program Link: http://ma.keepmecertified.com/selling-the-sun
Development of this training was sponsored by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC), working in partnership with Craig Foley and Keep Me Certified School of Real Estate.
- Institution Name: Keep Me Certified Real Estate School
- Address: 359 Newbury St, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://ma.keepmecertified.com/
- Name: Craig Foley
- Title: Instructor
- Phone: 617-651-1335