The Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy focuses on the combination of analysis and integration of energy systems engineering technology with key renewable engineering technology including solar and wind generation with environmental protection and manufacturing considerations.
This four-course graduate certificate seeks to provide students opportunities to apply the fundamentals of engineering knowledge and skills to analyze energy systems with a specific focus on renewable energy technologies, along with EPA regulatory structure, including the LEED certification program; as well as industrial ecology including life cycle analysis and technical cost modeling.
- Institution Name: Northeastern University
- Department: College of Engineering
- Address: 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/
- Name: Waleed Meleis
- Title: Interim Associate Dean for Graduate Education
- Email: COE-GradAdmissions@northeastern.edu
- Phone: 617-373-2711