This training prepares third-party Quality Assurance and onsite verification professionals to understand the application of passive building and verification principles for multifamily and commercial projects pursuing PHIUS+ Certification.
Some topics include:
- Large building enclosure integrity design strategies
- Passive building mechanical/ventilation systems
- On-site verification of passive building construction features
- Large building/multi-fan blower door testing protocols
- Additionally, students will learn the specific requirements of the PHIUS+ Multifamily Certification Standard v2.2
This training is delivered in two parts: self-paced online modules followed by 9-hours of live online instruction.
Please see the Program Link below for additional details, schedule, and registration.
This program is offered in partnership with Mass Save. Training participants may be eligible for partial reimbursement for training fees from the Mass Save project. For details and application form, see program link.
- Institution Name: Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
- Address: 53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 1462, Chicago, IL 60604
- Website: https://www.phius.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 312-561-4588