Passive House buildings comprise a set of design principles used to attain a quantifiable and rigorous level of energy efficiency within a specific quantifiable comfort level. This class goes in depth into the principles and methods of passive house design and construction.
For more information, see the program link below or contact the Smart Building Technology Center.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center fro Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave., Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: https://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 857-701-1564