Onshore Supply to Offshore Wind will provide a basic introduction to the opportunities for land-based organizations interested in entering the offshore wind market. The course will be segmented into three – technical, professional services and ancillary elements.
Technical aspects of the course will be complemented by awareness raising around the ’professional services’ opportunities presented by the sector – legal, financial, intellectual property, consulting and training. Explanations will be given of how professional services providers can engage with the sector and the types of readjustments required by their businesses to do so.
For more information, visit the providers program link below.
Link to Bristol National Offshore Wind Institute website: https://nowi.org/
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: National Offshore Wind Institute
- Address: 198 Herman Melville Blvd., Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: https://bristolcc.coursestorm.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-357-2527