The Department of Environmental Conservation, in association with the Clean Energy Extension, is offering a professional certificate in offshore wind to professionals and graduate students seeking to up-skill and broaden their knowledge to address the needs of the offshore wind industry. This certificate covers the broad range of disciplines involved in this industry, including technology and engineering, development and finance, supply chain management, marketing, environmental impact, business logistics, law, and policy.
9 credits of coursework are completed through online courses, with special events offered in Newton (on our Mount Ida campus) as well as online.
For additional information, see the program link below.
Funding support for program development provided by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center as part of their Offshore Wind Workforce Development program.
- Institution Name: UMass Amherst
- Department: UMass Clean Energy Extension
- Address: 250 Natural Resources Way, Amherst, MA 01003
- Website: https://ag.umass.edu/clean-energy
- Name: River Strong
- Title: Assistant Director of Market Development, UMass Clean Energy Extension
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413-545-8510 x2