Students in the Offshore Wind Energy Engineering program receive world-class training in wind policy, technical applications, and project management to prepare them for jobs in global industry, academia, and the public sector.
The M.S. program in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering is offered through the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. This program offers graduate-level training in offshore wind engineering, policy, and project management training for students seeking jobs in the emerging global offshore wind energy industry.
Research Areas include:
- Infrastructure and transmission
- Site characterization and permitting
- Foundation design and monitoring
A full-time student can complete this option in one year but three semesters are recommended, and part-time study is available.
Please see program link below for additional details and contact information.
- Institution Name: Tufts University
- Department: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences - School of Engineering
- Address: 200 College Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
- Website: https://engineering.tufts.edu/
- Title: Graduate Program Director / School Of Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-627-3211