The University of Massachusetts Wind Energy Center hosts the country’s oldest and best known energy education program offering master’s and doctoral-level degrees specializing in wind energy. For more than 30 years, the Wind Energy Center and its predecessor the Renewable Energy Research Lab (RERL) has trained generations of leaders in wind engineering.
The Wind Energy Center's M.S. in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering with a Concentration in Wind Energy option requires 30 credits of graduate course work, and can be completed in 2-3 semesters. You would receive an identical degree to a thesis-based M.S. degree, but instead of completing a Master's thesis as part of the degree requirements, the course work would satisfy all of the degree requirements.
Please see the program link below for for additional program details and requirements.
- Institution Name: UMass Amherst - Wind Energy Center
- Department: Dept of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Address: 160 Governors Drive, Amherst, MA 01003
- Website: https://www.umass.edu/
- Name: Jody Lally
- Title: Program Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413-545-4359