The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers advanced degrees within the broadly defined areas of Environmental Science and Engineering (which includes Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Fluid Mechanics and Coastal Engineering, Environmental Microbiology, and Hydrology and Hydroclimatology), Geotechnical Engineering and Geomechanics, Mechanics of Materials and Structures, and Transportation. The depth and breadth of coursework and research required differ for each degree program.
Please visit the site for more information.
Program Link: https://cee.mit.edu/education/graduate/
The degrees offered are:
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Master of Science in Transportation (M.S.T.)
- Master of Science (S.M.)
- Doctoral Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Science (Sc.D.)
- Institution Name: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Address: 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Website: https://cee.mit.edu/
- Name: Kris Kipp
- Title: Academic Programs Administrator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-253-7101