The Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (MEng CE) will give you an advanced knowledge of civil engineering principles. Combining courses in Construction Engineering and Infrastructure Engineering, the MEng CE prepares you with the skills and knowledge you need to design, construct and maintain the built environment. Graduates of the program pursue careers as Civil Engineers, Sr. Civil Engineers, Civil Engineer Project Managers, and Bridge Engineers.
For additional information, please use the program link below.
- Institution Name: Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Department: College of Engineering & Computer Science
- Address: 550 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://wit.edu/
- Name: Caroline Peters
- Title: Graduate Admissions Counselor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-989-4411