The Center for EcoTechnology continues to deliver training in basic and advanced air sealing and insulation skills in a mandatory, utility-sponsored 4-day course.
After successfully completing Boot Camp, participants earned authorized status, e.g. ‘Basic Air Sealing Authorization’, ‘Advanced Insulation’ etc., which will enable them to work in the Mass Save program.
Program Link: https://www.centerforecotechnology.org/
For additional information, including Boot Camp schedule, contact the Center for EcoTechnology's Training Department at 413-586-7350 ext. 240
- Institution Name: Center for EcoTechnology
- Department: Northampton Office
- Address: 320 Riverside Drive, Suite 1A, Florence, MA 01201
- Website: https://www.centerforecotechnology.org/
- Title: Training Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413-586-7350 ext 221