Drawing knowledge from natural and social sciences, humanities, engineering, and more, the MA in Energy & Environment unlocks the door to a career that leaves a mark on the world. Program graduates shape environmental policy and planning, excel at energy analysis and environmental consulting, and expand the reach of nongovernmental organizations.Students with a wide variety of backgrounds, from engineering to international relations, find this master’s program ideal for acquiring the high-demand skills necessary for careers in energy and the environment.
See program link below for additional details.
Program Link: https://www.bu.edu/earth/academics/ma-earth-environment/
- Institution Name: Boston University
- Department: Earth & Environment
- Address: 685 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215
- Website: https://www.bu.edu/
- Name: Alissa Beideck
- Title: Graduate Program Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-353-2525