Self-Reliance is developing technical and health & safety training programs for the offshore and land-based wind industry, which will be offered in Massachusetts.
There is strong demand for technicians in the land-based wind industry and there are positions for highly skilled workers throughout North America. It is essential to have US workers prepared to work in the North American offshore wind industry. In order to work offshore, they must be properly trained to a very high standard of health and safety training.
This program will be the first facility in North America to offer all 5 GWO certifications:
- First Aid
- Fire Awareness
- Working at Heights
- Manual Handling
- Sea Survival
- Institution Name: Cape & Islands Self-Reliance
- Address: 1396 Route 28A, Cataumet, MA 02534
- Website: https://selfreliancefuelcoop.org
- Name: Megan Amsler
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-563-6633