This program provides an introduction to the controllers and their software used in Building Automation Systems. This is a compressed 3 day, hands on class, which utilizes open source software to control and sequence equipment typically used in facilities. Students acquire skills that can enhance their career options in facilities management and HVAC management.
All classes for this training program will be offered on campus with COVID-19 spacing precautions and a class size of 9.
Please see program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center for Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave , Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: http://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 857-701-1564