This HVAC/R program is offered through Worcester Technical High School’s Coughlin Construction Technology Academy. The mission of the Construction Technology Academy is to educate and prepare our students, both academically and technically, to meet the challenges of a global society.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Earn credit towards state licenses, certifications and national construction standards.
- Use applied methods and state of the art technology construction competencies.
- Participate in challenging academic/technical program leading to higher education.
- Experience internships and on-the-job training with Building Trades employers.
- Earn college credit while in high school through articulation agreements with two & four year colleges.
- Enter well/high paying careers in skilled positions.
The vision of the Construction Technology Academy is to prepare our students to become skilled craftsmen and attain leadership status in the construction industries, worldwide.
- Institution Name: Worcester Technical High School
- Address: 1 Skyline Drive, Worcester, MA 01605
- Website: http://tech.worcesterschools.org/
- Name: Ronald Stanley
- Title: Faculty in charge
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-751-7557