The HVAC/R program prepares you for employment as an HVAC/R technician. This program will teach you how to install, troubleshoot and repair residential, commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
In the HVAC/R program you will:
- Prepare to take HVAC/R license exams. This program prepares you to take the B-2, D-2, and S-2 license exams (Connecticut) and the Massachusetts Oil Burner Technician Certification of Competency and the Refrigeration Technician License (Massachusetts) exam.
- Receive federal EPA refrigerant recovery certification.
- Receive Lifetime Placement assistance. Each PCI campus has full-time Graduate Employment Specialists dedicated to helping all of our graduates find that job that is just right for them.
Program Link: https://porterchester.edu/career-programs/hvacr
- Institution Name: Porter and Chester Institute: Woburn Campus
- Address: 8 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801
- Website: https://porterchester.edu/
- Phone: 1-800-870-6789