Through this master’s degree program in sustainability, students will join a community of leaders dedicated to building a sustainable future, and learn to evaluate and design viable solutions to pressing environmental challenges.
- Gain knowledge of sustainability criteria and benchmarking measures to critically evaluate the health of the natural and human-designed world.
- Develop an understanding of policies, technologies, and financial models that support sustainable development.
- Build competency in a variety of quantitative and analytic skill-sets.
- Learn to design sustainable solutions that reduce environmental impact and increase benefits to society and ecosystems.
- Earn an optional graduate certificate in corporate sustainability, environmental policy, sustainable cities, natural resource management, or sustainable food systems.
See program link below for details.
- Institution Name: Harvard University Extension School
- Address: 51 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Website: https://extension.harvard.edu/
- Name: Maura McGlame
- Title: Admissions Advising
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617.495.9414