This certificate consists of four technical power courses (12 credits). The course, the program, and often the professor are identical to what would be found on campus.
Please see program link below for details and additional information.
Power Systems Engineering programs can be tailored to meet specific corporate needs. Companies will work directly with a Power Systems Engineering program manager to design a program that meets the organization’s requirements.
WPI and the Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) are partners in providing quality online education to the energy industry. If you work for an organization that is a member of EPCE, you receive a 10% discount on your online WPI tuition. Contact EPCE to determine if you qualify.
- Institution Name: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Department: Corporate and Professional Education
- Address: 100 Institute Road, Worcester, MA 01609
- Website: https://www.wpi.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-831-5517