The Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects is designed to equip current and aspiring project managers with the skills required of major projects in a technical environment.
Whether you’re an established project manager, or you’re working in a technical field and aspire to be one, Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects can give you the foundational skills and practical knowledge you need to be successful.
- Institution Name: College of Professional Studies
- Department: College of Professional Studies
- Address: 50 Nightingale Hall, 360 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://cps.northeastern.edu/
- Title: Admissions and Academic & Student Support Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-668-7727