The GPRO Operations and Maintenance Essentials is ideal for property managers and building staff in multifamily residential and high-rise commercial buildings, including: building superintendents, operators, facility and property managers, operating engineers and stationary engineers.
Topics covered include: • Fundamentals of Building Green • O&M in Green Buildings • Building Performance Metrics • Building Envelope • Water Use • Heating, Cooling & Hot Water • Indoor Air Quality • Lighting • Waste Reduction • Resilience • Commissioning Existing Buildings • Action Plan.
All classes for this training program will be offered through online instruction.
Please see program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center for Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave , Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: https://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 857-701-1564