In GPRO Fundamentals of Building Green, you will learn how to see buildings differently and understand the strategies that make them efficient, healthy and resilient. GPRO Fundamentals is designed for a range of real estate, construction, architecture and engineering professionals.
This entry level course is ideal for anyone who needs a better understanding of high-performance building including: Sales or administrative staff who work in real estate, construction, architecture or engineering • Facilities and operations support staff • Workforce development providers • College students interested in entering the building and construction industry.
All classes for this course will be offered through online instruction.
Please see program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center for Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave , Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: https://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 857-701-1564