This program emphasizes the cognitive and technical skills needed to enter and advance in environmental technology careers in both the private and public sectors. This is a career field that utilizes the principles of science, engineering, communication and economics to protect and enhance safety, health and natural resources.
Students who are interested in pursuing a four-year undergraduate program in Environmental Studies should refer to the Associate in Arts Environmental Studies concentration.
Students who are matriculated and place into developmental math and/or English are required to begin the course sequence in the first semester. Please see an advisor with questions.
- Institution Name: Cape Cod Community College
- Department: Science
- Address: 2240 Iyannough Road , West Barnstable, MA 02668
- Website: https://www.capecod.edu/
- Name: Pat Phelan
- Title: Administrative Assistant, Science Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-330-4311