The Environmental Science and Policy (ES&P) major is designed for students with interests in the environment and sustainability and a commitment to scientifically based problem solving and policy analysis. The objectives of the major are to prepare students to transcend disciplinary boundaries, combine analytical and communication skills with a well-rounded understanding of the environment and translate this knowledge into meaningful action and innovative solutions.
See provider link below for additional information.
Program Link: https://www.smith.edu/academics/environmental
- Institution Name: Smith College
- Department: Center for the Environment
- Address: 10 Elm Street, Northampton, MA 01063
- Website: https://www.smith.edu
- Name: Joanne Benkley
- Title: Assistant Director, Center for the Environment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413-585-3951