The Environmental Earth Sciences concentration is intended to provide the student with vocational tools for employment in the environmental industry or an adequate scientific background for further studies in areas such as environmental policy, teaching, and government.
A concentration in environmental earth sciences requires the completion of 15 courses approved by the department with a grade of C or better for earth sciences courses and C− or better for related courses. In addition, a summer field course is strongly recommended.
- Institution Name: Boston University
- Department: Earth and Environment
- Address: 685 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215
- Website: http://www.bu.edu/earth/
- Name: Sayaka Yamaki
- Title: Undergraduate Program Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-358-0499