The Energy Systems Engineering (ESE) program prepares graduates for careers in various segments of the fast-growing energy industry. Students are employed in positions in engineering planning, design, and installation of equipment and systems required for the generation, management and distribution of electrical power. The ESE curriculum includes advanced mathematics and applied engineering courses along with coursework that addresses the engineering design of conventional, alternative, and renewable energy systems.
The Energy Systems Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
See program link below for additional details.
Program Link: https://www.maritime.edu/energy-systems-engineering
- Institution Name: Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Address: 101 Academy Drive, Buzzards Bay 02532
- Website: https://www.maritime.edu
- Name: George Howe
- Title: Department Chair, Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-830-5000 x2064