The design of the program is interdisciplinary, combining coursework in project management and finance for renewable and efficient energy projects with training in operating and maintaining environmentally friendly, healthy, and efficient buildings.
Upon completion of this program,graduates will be able to:
- Identify and implement environmental sustainability or energy efficiency strategies within their workplace, home, or community taking into consideration factors such as project impact, cost effectiveness, and technical feasibility.
- Establish competencies to sit for the Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design (LEED) Green Associate exam, a nationally recognized certification.
This program is supported by the Massachusetts Community Colleges & Workforce Development Transformation Agenda, which is funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT.
- Institution Name: Bunker Hill Community College
- Address: 250 New Rutherford Ave., Boston, MA 02129
- Website: https://www.bhcc.edu/
- Title: Admissions
- Phone: 617-228-3398