Graduates are electronic technicians that may perform a broad range of tasks for manufacturing companies or providers of telephone or data networks.
An electronic technician generally works under the supervision of engineers and may support design engineers developing a new product by assembling prototypes and testing them to verify their operation. The technician may also be in the manufacturing department and test and repair products. They may repair customer products, provide technical support to customers, or assist the sales organization with technical support.
This program provides background for professions such as implementation of design of renewable energy technology.
- Institution Name: Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Address: 41 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Website: http://www.bfit.edu/Home/default.aspx
- Name: Richard Le Blanc
- Title: Department Chair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-400-2348 x148