This Associate in Science program prepares students to work in high-tech industries as technical employees who can work on equipment that uses both electrical and mechanical engineering principles. Students, by selecting the recommended electives, can prepare themselves for employment in the expanding Green Technology industries of Solar Energy and Wind Power. Graduates, by selecting the recommended electives, may prepare themselves for transfer to a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology program.
Please see provider’s website for additional information and requirements.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: https://bristolcc.edu/
- Name: Eileen Young
- Title: Dept. Chair and Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-678-2811 ext. 2746