This Associate in Science program prepares students to work as technicians in many positions for which training in electricity and electronics technology are required. Some of the most common areas with job opportunities are solar energy, industrial manufacturing, research and development laboratory, field service, technical writer, and technical sales.
Please see provider’s website for additional information and requirements.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: http://www.bristolcc.edu
- Name: Eileen Young
- Title: Dept. Chair and Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-678-2811 ext. 2746