This program is designed for citizen advocates promoting sustainable communities, environmental specialists in companies who interact with community leaders, and public agency personnel who have local responsibilities. The certificate in Community Environmental Studies provides professional training for careers in today’s rapidly growing and changing environmental and sustainable development fields. The program offers a rich and varied selection of environmental courses in planning, policy, economics, sustainable development, engineering, and science complemented by courses in negotiation, law, and nonprofit management.
- Institution Name: Tufts University
- Department: Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
- Address: 419 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
- Website: http://www.tufts.edu
- Title: Graduate and Professional Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-627-3395