Whether you are contributing to the strategy and development of your company, starting your own business, or working for a non-profit, this series will prepare you to make better, more informed decisions and contribute to the success and health of the organization.
Before beginning with some of these core business concepts, this program will define what entrepreneurial thinking is and discover some key methodologies to help with these decisions.
What you will learn:
- Core business skills in financial accounting, statistics, marketing, finance and strategy
- How entrepreneurial thinking can be applied to any business environment
- An understanding of entrepreneurial thought and action
Please see program link below for additional details.
- Institution Name: Babson College
- Department: BabsonX (Babson College's edX Series)
- Address: 231 Forest Street, Babson Park, MA 02457
- Website: https://www.babson.edu/
- Title: BabsonX
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 781-235-1200