This program provides an introduction to automatic control systems for building mechanical systems and equipment and HVAC control sequences and programming. Students will learn about ways to target possible inefficiencies in their Building systems and to evaluate potential problems as part of an enhanced operation and maintenance program. Students will also work with controllers and programming software to sequence different operations which maximizes energy efficiency in buildings.
All classes for this training program will be offered through online instruction.
Please see program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center for Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave , Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: https://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 857-701-1564