In BAS Control Devices & Applications, you will learn about the major types of peripheral components found in BAS systems and how to properly select and apply them in the field. Topics include standard I/O wiring, temperature devices, humidity devices, pressure devices, flow devices, life & equipment safety devices, actuators & dampers, control valves, power supply devices, transducers, relays & contactors, motor controls, enclosures, and power monitoring devices.
Prerequisite: CSA 478 – Intro to Building Automation Controllers
Eight classes for this training will be offered through online instruction, two will be in person on site.
Please see program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Roxbury Community College
- Department: Center for Smart Building Technology
- Address: 1234 Columbus Ave , Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
- Website: https://www.rcc.mass.edu/
- Name: Frank Mruk
- Title: Executive Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 857-701-1564