The Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology in Mechanical Engineering Technology degree provides students with the opportunity to develop strengths in the analysis, applied design, development, implementation, and oversight of mechanical systems and processes.
Featuring courses in thermodynamics, materials, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics, along with a foundation in basic science, this rigorous, hands-on, experiential undergraduate degree program offers students specializations in power and alternative energy technology, advanced manufacturing technology, and biomedical engineering technology.
Please see program link below for additional details.
- Institution Name: Northeastern University
- Department: College of Professional Studies
- Address: 50 Nightingale Hall, 360 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://www.northeastern.edu/
- Title: Admissions and Academic & Student Support Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-668-7727