This concentration prepares students to work as technicians for the offshore wind power industry. Students learn aspects of engineering technology such as electrical machinery, fluid systems, materials science and strength of materials, and gain hands-on experience with assembly, installation, operation and maintenance of wind power systems.
See program link below for additional details about this program.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: http://www.bristolcc.edu/
- Name: Anthony Ucci
- Title: Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs and Professor of Offshore Wind Power
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-678-2811