The certificate provides an introduction to the process of construction from start to finish, including the application of Massachusetts State Building Code, experience using computer assisted drafting software, and building materials and testing. Unique to this program is the integration of principles, practices, standards, and materials necessary to ensure sustainable construction which address environmental issues and renewable energy use.
In addition, students have the opportunity to complete the certificate with the selection of two electives from a selection of construction, business, and environmental technology courses.
- Institution Name: Cape Cod Community College
- Address: 2240 Iyannough Road, West Barnstable, MA 02668
- Website: http://www.capecod.edu/index.html
- Name: Susan Miller
- Title: Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-362-2131 x4305