This concentration prepares students to work as technicians for engineering consulting firms, structural engineers, architects, bridge inspectors, contractors and structural manufacturing companies.
Students learn in modern laboratories on the latest computers and software and are taught by faculty with many years of professional experience. Students receive many hours of hands-on experience as well as exposure to background theory.
See program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: http://www.bristolcc.edu/
- Name: Eileen Young
- Title: Department Chair and Professor of Engineering and Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-678-2811