Integrating sustainability into organizational processes as a manager, leader and change agent. Sustainability leadership requires an eclectic mix of knowledge, skills and abilities. Topics covered include Management and Leadership Styles, Impacts of Change on the organization, Managing and Leading Organizational Change, Motivation and Empowerment in the workplace and Leading and Managing the Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Sustainability projects. The class is designed to develop the necessary tools to implement sustainable projects in real-world applications.
Program Link: http://www.umassd.edu/pce/
- Institution Name: UMass Dartmouth
- Department: Professional and Continuing Education
- Address: 285 Old Westport Road, North Darmouth, MA 02747
- Website: http://www.umassd.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-999-9202