Kaplan Clean Tech Education’s Solar Sales Mastery course was designed to the standards of excellence put forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide students with the design and sales needed to become solar professionals, as well as prepare them for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Exam.
Kaplan Clean Tech’s Solar Sales Mastery Course begins with the 18-hour Entry Level solar course and 20-hour Solar PV Design and Sales online course. Then, you will get access to the 40-hour Advanced Solar Photovoltaic course to get an understanding of advanced design principles.
- Provide a brief introduction and history of solar energy
- Confidently explain the electrical design of solar systems
- Go in depth into solar theory and design considerations
- Objection handling techniques
- Understand solar mechanical design
- Estimate presentation & calculations provided in Excel
- Understand the economics and incentives behind solar installs
For additional details, please see link below.
Kaplan Clean Tech offers courses in Boston and other MA locations. Refer to the training provider's website or call for specific location of training.
- Institution Name: Kaplan Clean Tech Education
- Address: 540 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215
- Website: https://www.kaplancleantech.com/
- Name: Will Helfricht
- Title: Clean Tech Education Consultant
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 646-723-4564