This 40-hour course is designed to help you understand the fastest growing form of power generation in the world—solar power. Key concepts include the basics of electricity, solar design, and installation.
Students will also have an opportunity to set up a small solar circuit (via their own take-home solar kit) to reinforce the concepts taught in the classroom. As a Solar PV Associate, you will qualify to take the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) PV Entry Level Exam.
- Institution Name: Northern Essex Community College
- Department: Business Skills and Professional Development
- Address: 360 Merrimack Street, Lawrence, MA 01843
- Website: http://www.necc.mass.edu/
- Name: Dianne Lahaye
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 978-659-1222