The new Online Green Building Progessional Development Series is a professional development program in sustainable design and green building practices that includes material that will help you prepare for LEED Certification or advance your career in the field of Green Building.
All courses are offered online and include:
- BCT 597D Sustainable Building and LEED Certification
- BCT 211 Energy Efficient Housing
- BCT 191A The Built Environment
- Green Building and Indoor Environmental Quality (Under Development)
- BCT 397S Sustainable Sites for Green Building
The BCT designation refers to 3-University Credit sections of the course while the LLGREEN course number is used for individuals seeking professional Continuing Education Credit.
The intent is to offer all 5 courses at least once each calendar year. Students who successfully complete all five courses in the series are awarded a UMass Amherst certificate of completion.
There is no application process for this program and the courses do not need to be taken in any specific order. Simply register for the course currently open for enrollment.
Current availability of these courses may be found by following the Program Link below.
- Institution Name: UMass Amherst - Continuing and Professional Education
- Department: Continuing and Professional Education
- Address: 6th Floor Goodell, 140 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9272
- Website: http://www.umassulearn.net/
- Name: Dr. Ben Weil
- Title: Extension Assistant Professor Building Energy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413-545-1820