This Associate in Science program option prepares students as technicians and mechanical designers. Students learn aspects of mechanical engineering such as strength of materials, materials science, fluid systems, computer-aided design and wind power technology.
Students gain hands-on experience with mechanical systems (hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanisms and wind power), materials, and computer-aided design.
Please see provider’s website for additional information and requirements.
- Institution Name: Bristol Community College
- Department: Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Address: 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Website: http://www.bristolcc.edu
- Name: Eileen Young
- Title: Dept. Chair and Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-678-2811 ext. 2746