The Master of Public Policy is designed for individuals with at least seven years of significant, relevant professional experience who are interested in expanding their knowledge of public policy within urban, social, and environmental domains, or across these domains, such as programs and policies related to sustainable communities. This degree program offers students the opportunity to strengthen their critical thinking, policy analysis, and communication skills; improve their professional practice in areas such as mediation, land use planning, or financial management; and establish close professional relationships and networks among faculty, affiliated agencies, and other students.
- Institution Name: Tufts University
- Department: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering
- Address: 419 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
- Website: http://www.tufts.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-627-3394