Become accredited as a LEED Green Associate! The LEED credential is the most widely recognized accreditation for anyone involved in environmental design and green building practices and the Green Associate designation is the place to begin. This comprehensive, high-energy two full day test prep course includes critical information on LEED building rating systems and standards, simulated test questions, and strategies to pass the exam. Instruction is provided by Everblue Training Institute, premier international sustainable education provider with a pass rate of over 90%.
This course is held periodically throughout the year. For more information, visit the program site below.
- Institution Name: Northern Essex Community College
- Department: The Riverwalk
- Address: 360 Merrimack Street, Building 9, Lawrence, MA 01840
- Website: http://www.necc.mass.edu/
- Name: Diane Zold-Gross
- Title: Assistant Dean, Workforce Development & Community Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 978-659-1221