The Leading Clean Energy Ventures Certificate program will propel experienced executives into the new energy landscape by examining the social, technological, economic, and policy issues in this rapidly developing industry. Participants will examine the finite details of clean energy with industry experts and develop practical capstone projects that result in a new business concept, market strategy, business plan, or financing model.
Boston University School of Management Executive Leadership Center (ELC) and the New England Clean Energy Council (NECEC) have formed a partnership to address a simple but acute problem: the lack of repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned executives in the clean energy sector. The objective of the program is to encourage and prepare experienced entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to enter the clean technology sector, leading new venture formation, job creation and growth of the clean energy industry.
Program Link: http://www.bu.edu/questrom/executive-education/
This program is administered by the New England Clean Energy Foundation, a supporting entity of the Clean Energy Council.
- Institution Name: Boston University
- Department: School of Management, Executive Leadership Center
- Address: 595 Commonwealth Avenue, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02215
- Website: http://www.bu.edu/questrom/executive-education/
- Name: Elizabeth Nassar
- Title: Director, Executive Education
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-353-4248