The International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) is used by many states to govern base building code and energy conservation programs. The most recent version of the code, IECC 2012, includes some challenging new standards, especially those for building air tightness and duct leakage.
This 2-hour workshop provides an overview of the major requirements of IECC 2012 and some interpretation of what these new standards will mean in practice. What will builders have to do to comply with the new requirements? How will the standards affect HVAC contractors and code officials?
Topics covered during this training will include:
- IECC 2012 implementation
- Air leakage requirements
- Duct leakage changes
- Mechanical ventilation requirements
- Institution Name: Center for EcoTechnology
- Department: Training
- Address: 320 Riverside Drive, Suite 1A, Florence, MA 01062
- Website: http://www.cetonline.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413-586-7350