Major Appliance Repair and HVAC/R are two trade areas that are in high demand for technicians today. Our program exposes students to all associated trade areas. It allows them to excel in the area of their choice. The program covers basic and advanced electrical and refrigeration theory.
The students will start from domestic appliances and move through HVAC/R equipment using the latest test equipment and tools. Students will learn soft skills used in serving the consumer.
The student is prepared to enter the work force and further his or her education through Tech Prep, PAHRA, and PSA certification. Students will receive the EPA 608 certification and gain hours toward the state refrigeration license.
Heating Equipment (Gas Fired, Oil Fired and Electric Furnaces and Boilers)
Electrical and Refrigeration Theory
- Institution Name: Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School
- Address: 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
- Website: http://assabettech.com
- Name: Michael Gilchrest, LT
- Title: Faculty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-485-9430 x2819